Sunday 24 July 2011

New TCG Logo


I've already posted this one on the Facebook page, but thought I'd get it on here too. Like I've said, if all goes to plan I want to start designing T-Shirts etc. and this would be the logo that I'd use. Some of you may have already noticed it being used as the watermark on my photos.

I Just need to get a few designs done that I'd be confident that plenty of people would be interested in buying; I know you lot will be queued up to pre-order them :) I'm working on a design at the minute that I'm actually feeling really confident about, and will put it out there to gather public opinion when I get it finished.

But back to the logo itself, I think it's a clever mix of the letters T, C and G (for 'the closed guard') and I also tried to come up with three words underneath that begin with said letters, and also epitomise the nature of a martial artist. Hope you all like it! Please feel free to comment in the box underneath, or on the facebook page

2 comments: