Monday 18 July 2011

Day 1: I could really use a beer right about now


Normally I have jujitsu on a Monday night so I feel like I've actually done some exercise, but there was no class tonight, so I was gonna have to sort out my own exercise.

I had book reviews to get done today so I didn't actually get to the gym until roughly 25 minutes before they were due to close. I decided to put in twenty minutes on the treadmill (I detest treadmills!) in which time I managed a ten minute mile which I know isn't great, but I don't think it's terrible either. Normally when I get home from the gym, despite how ridiculous I know it is, I like to have a beer. However, due to the fact that I'm determined to get in shape, and spurred on by this bjj competition, I've decided to cut out the beer. I'm currently about 195lbs heavy (6 foot tall) so I'd say I'm chubby, but not ridiculously fat.

Gonna get to working on some technique tomorrow, and maybe a few drills. I'll keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment