Tuesday 7 June 2011

GSP's Rushfit Feature


As I patiently wait for my copy of Drill to Win by Andre Galvao to arrive, that I will review, I have to think of something interesting to post in the meantime. I have decided that I will follow the GSP Rushfit program and keep you all informed of how I'm getting on, what I think of it etc. Having read some reviews of it there seems to be some pretty positive views of it - granted there is still an (understandably) large amount of sceptics who question the value of a home DVD program; but those who have actually tried the program seem to be impressed by it. I think keeping you all informed of how I'm doing also means that I'm now committed to it and can't just give up as I might have done otherwise! My first impressions of it are that it isn't as cheesy as many of the other home workouts out there, and seeing GSP perform to failure is definitely a reassuring sight that it can't be that bad.

That's all for now but I'll be sure to keep you updated


image copyright of gsprushfit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment