Sunday 5 June 2011

Bad Boy UFC 128 Shogun Walkout T-Shirt Review




RRP: £29.99

I came across the Shogun walkout Tee as I had been looking for some new MMA clothing, and it just happened to be during the run up to UFC 128. Generally, most of my MMA shirts are Tapout; I love the designs but am not entirely thrilled on the cut of them - I personally find them to be a little loose or baggy in the wrong places. However, I was looking for something a bit different and came across the Bad Boy shirt.

The Material

When the order arrived I checked the label (an old habit to make sure I've got the right size) and saw that it was only 37% cotton and 63% Polyester - I say only because I'm a 100% cotton man, and knew instantly that this shirt would be massively uncomfortable...or so I thought. I put the T-Shirt on and was massively impressed by how smooth and comfortable it was. I also wore it to an incredibly hot event that night and it kept me surprisingly cool.


Style

The artwork on the shirt is fantastic! The front is typical Bad Boy - a minimalist but eye catching design, and the back is simply brilliant. The design is very busy and has also been made to look distressed. I really like the green & yellow colours that appear on the shirt and I'm also a big fan of the little insignias on the sleeves. My favourite thing about the T-Shirt however is the cut of it - its snug around the arms, shoulders and chest (not too tight) but forgiving around the midriff (perfect for my physique).

Value

The shirt has been washed several times now and has not lost any of the colour in the design; impressive given that some of the design is black against a white material. The fact that it is printed using dye sublimation also means that the pattern won't crack like cheaper T-Shirts. It also isn't a bad price for an MMA shirt (especially compared to the likes of Affliction)

All in all this is a brilliant T-Shirt and I'd definitely buy something from Bad Boy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment